France is considered to be a beautiful and developed city with great variety of social life. It is one of the most traditionally rich countries in Europe with rich flavor of art and culture. France brings out great multicultural study experience, bringing together cultures from all over the world. It is better known for its high level of technological development, culture and reputation in the education system.
Why Study in France:
- France is considered to be a student-friendly country with qualitative education and enticing lifestyle.
- Universities in France have strong European and International ties. Thus students have an immense and impeccable job opportunities.
- The international students are entitled to significant benefits and discounts for travel, health or accommodation.
- France is home to leading international corporations thereby offering great employment opportunities post studies.
- France has one of the world’s best and most flexible system of higher education.
- The institutions in France offer numerous scholarships to international students based on academics and personal interview.
- France permits international students to work part time for up to 964 hours per year.
- There are higher visa success rate for students planning to study in France.
- Post-study the French universities allow work visa for up to 2 years.
- The French Institutions offer academic, professional and technical degree programs in all disciplines at affordable tuition fees.
- The French Educational System is highly centralized and organized.
- For international students lacking proficiency in French, it is usually taught as a subject in their curriculum.
- TOEFL iBT
- SAT for Bachelor’s Degree
- ACT for Bachelor’s Degree
- GMAT for pursuing MBA
- GRE for any Master’s Degree
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in France comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum ($)
||Bachelor’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 55,000
||Master’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 30,000