Singapore is known as the IT and Business Hub of Asia. It is a home for more than 7,000 MNCs. Having a stable economy with a high employment opportunity for young talent, Singapore has seen a burgeoning growth in international students due to its affiliations with top international universities in the USA, the UK, and Australia. It is rapidly emerging as Asia’s most popular study destination. It is not only one of the most economic options but also one of the safest places in Asia to pursue higher studies. The citizens of Singapore have a very warm and welcoming attitude towards foreign students. Singapore has a high standard of living, personal freedom, excellent quality of healthcare, and eminent schools. It is a country with diverse cultural and linguistic heritage.
Why Study in Singapore
- The two highly recognized universities in Singapore are ranked in the world’s top 20 universities. They are The National University of Singapore and the Nanyang Technological University.
- The benefits which the universities of Singapore offers due to its international affiliations in unparalleled.
- Singapore universities offer Transfer Program wherein the student gets a chance to take a transfer in universities in the USA, the UK, and Australia.
- Singapore being a business hub proffers ample job opportunities to its international students.
- The Government of Singapore and the universities in Singapore provide scholarships to eligible international students.
- The in-country employment rate after graduation for international students is high in Singapore.
- Most of the universities in Singapore are globally recognized.
- Field of education that is best to pursue from Singapore are business management, computing and IT, and hospitality or tourism.
- The universities in Singapore encourage independent learning.
- Highly quality education, multiple intakes, the possibility of admission and visa without IELTS, shorter duration courses, and fast visa process with minimal financial documents, affordable tuition fees and living expenses, paid-unpaid internships are few beneficial aspects for international students.
- Singapore has a policy of non-tolerance towards ragging and other kinds of physical and mental abuse, both on and off the campus.
- (Not Mandatory in some universities)
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in Singapore comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum ($)
||Tuition Fees for Diploma Courses
||8,000 – 15,000
||Tuition Fees for Bachelors Courses
||10,000 – 20,000
||Tuition Fees for P.G. Diplomas and Master Courses
||25,000 – 50,000
||TCost of Living