Netherlands is often referred to as “The Gateway to Europe” because of its location. It is located in the center of the European Continent. It is the home of 12 Noble Prize Laureates as well. Around 95% of the citizen are well versed with English, making comfortable destination for international students. Ample guidance, umpteen course options and the possibility of scholarships make the Netherlands a preferred destination for study abroad aspirants.
Why Study in Netherlands:
- Netherlands is one of the leading industrialized countries with booming economy, creating excellent job opportunities.
- Netherlands houses 13 globally ranked universities.
- The universities in the Netherlands have well-defined courses to offer its international students.
- The tuition fees for higher studies is lower compared to other destinations.
- Netherlands is considered to be one of the safest countries to live, enabling the stay of international students’ easier and stable.
- The universities also help the foreign students to acquire the Dutch Student Visa.
- After completing graduation, the students are eligible to apply for post-study work visa for a term of one year.
- Combined with the country’s mindset, you’ll find the workforce that is very welcoming towards foreign employees.
- Universities of Netherland are among the most innovative and modern institutions in the world.
- The Dutch teaching style is interactive and student-centric enabling students to develop valuable skills such as analyzing, problem-solving and creative thinking.
- TOEFL iBT
- SAT for Bachelor’s Degree
- ACT for Bachelor’s Degree
- GMAT for pursuing MBA
- GRE for any Master’s Degree
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in Netherland comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum ($)
||Bachelor’s and Master’s Program Tuition Fees
||7,500 – 11,000
||Cost of Living
||10,800 – 13,200